West Sussex International Scout & Guide Camp

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
      Forwarded from radio-scouting-UK

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jackie Head [mailto:jack.head@...]
      Sent: 30 July 2001 16:17

      To: barbara dickinson; ann bonner; Barbara Goodier; david jenny dodds; Helen Archibald; jeanne gordon; Judith; les mitchell; lynda garden; malcolm bell; maureen ritson; Sally Grattidge; Stan Williams

      Subject: west sussex international scout & guide camp

      Peter and Jackie will be running a radio station at the above camp 4th -11th August 2001
      CALL GB0WSS  20mtrs 14.140 or 14.290  plus 15&10 if open. plus 2nd station on 40 /80 same call.
    • Darryl Wagoner
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
        Greetings,

        We will have 2 HF rigs (IC-706 and IC-746) my current plan is to
        operate between 0100Z-0300Z on 20m and another band. Hope
        to hear you.

        Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

        Join the Trusted QSL mailing list.
        Post message: TrustedQSL@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: TrustedQSL-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      • Malcolm Bell
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
          Which callsign will you be using?

        • Darryl Wagoner
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
            Sorry,

            It will be WA1GON and KB1FNS.

            Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

            "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]

            address' - change you subscription details, etc.)

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/