Re: Photon III

  • Dave Deutsch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2001
      --- In scoutradio@y..., "Bill " wrote:
      > Since the guy wasn't receiving any emails <

      Be careful in generalizing & I'm not pointing fingers but several of you
      mentioned that not receiving emails was specious. I am also set to no
      mail because I belong to several groups & I don't want to flood my mail
      box so I log on to read the mail when I get a chance at my leasure.

      If it's the ads you don't like then state that in sign-on specs as a house
      rule.

      Dave (KA9KNA)............