No More Discussion of Solar vs Oil Please.

  • W4NHL
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
      I have allowed one last one to be posted, but this is a Scout-Radio
      discussion group not an energy one. Please take any further messages
      in this thread to private email. Thanks

      YIS
      and Your Moderator

      Neil
      W4NHL / NNN0GAL / NNN0TFH
      WCF ASM/SEC
    • nv7v nv7v
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
        Thank you!!!

        Steve NV7V

        On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM, W4NHL <w4nhl.1@...> wrote:
        I have allowed one last one to be posted, but this is a Scout-Radio
        discussion group not an energy one. Please take any further messages
        in this thread to private email. Thanks

        YIS
        and Your Moderator

        Neil
        W4NHL / NNN0GAL / NNN0TFH
        WCF ASM/SEC

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ScoutRadio-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ScoutRadio-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Martin A Flynn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
          For those Scouters that may be unaware of this resource: The N2MO
          station at InfoAge in Wall Township, NJ is available for Scouting use.
          The Station is well equipped and is adjacent to the InfoAge museum itself.

          Contact information available at: http://www.n2mo.org

          73 Martin Flynn
          W2RWJ

          Map link: http://goo.gl/maps/TK7ua