Re: [scoutradio] Re: Photon III

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2001
      I can see your point too Frank.

      I've got a few L.E.D. flashlight listings that may suffice.

      The difference is... I didn't nest here just to sell you something!

      Here goes:

      http://www.glow-bug.com/main.html
      A great site for comparison shopping

      http://www.hdssystems.com/
      Big bux professional L.E.D. lighting

      http://www.lightechnology.com/index.htm
      A perennial favorite at many a camporee

      http://www.ccrane.com/
      A wide variety of lights and other neato stuff.

      Yours in Scouting...

      Jon

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2001
        I see both points. Since the guy wasn't receiving any emails, it seems pretty obvious to me what his intentions were.

        Bill Stewart, Venturing Crew 80, W2BSA

        > Too bad.  I, for one, appreciated the postings.  They came at a
        > perfect time when our crew (Venturer Crew 73) needed that sort of
        > lighting for an astronomy outing.
        >
        > 73 to all on ScoutRadio,
        > de Frank KR1ZAN
        > Advisor, Venturer Crew 73
        > Richardson, TX
        > Circle Ten Council - BSA

      • Dave Deutsch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 27, 2001
          --- In scoutradio@y..., "Bill " wrote:
          > Since the guy wasn't receiving any emails <

          Be careful in generalizing & I'm not pointing fingers but several of you
          mentioned that not receiving emails was specious. I am also set to no
          mail because I belong to several groups & I don't want to flood my mail
          box so I log on to read the mail when I get a chance at my leasure.

          If it's the ads you don't like then state that in sign-on specs as a house
          rule.

          Dave (KA9KNA)............