Re: [ScoutRadio] Venturing and Sea Scout Versions - Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip

  • Dale Lamm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      Just a note to all on how pleased our unit was to receive the green
      Venturing style Radio Operator strips.

      Well packaged, high quality and they look good!

      I should have sent this note weeks ago, my apologies to the seller.

      [snip]

      We are well on our way to placing an order for these Venturing and Sea Scout
      uniform specific versions:

      - Venturing: a Venturing green background and border, white lettering and
      red BSA logo
      - Sea Scouts: White background and border, black text and the red BSA logo

      I have 30+ pre-orders and yet need 50 to place the order with the vendor.
      Prices will be about $2/ea + $1 S/H (stamp + envelope).

      Please contact me offline if you would like to place an order. I cannot
      promise that these will be available in the future after this order.

      Yours in Scouting,

      --- Jim Rooney (N4JJR)

      [end]