Re: [ScoutRadio] Scout Oriented Nets

  • Walter Underwood
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013
      They are listed here:

      There used to be a US net listed there, but I listened several times and asked around, and it had died out. I see that it has been removed from the list.

      I've checked into the world-wide Echolink net a couple of times.

      wunder
      K6WRU
      Venture ASM
      Troop 14, Palo Alto, CA

      On May 8, 2013, at 3:15 AM, Robert Swain wrote:

      Are there any Scout oriented nets out there? Seems this would be a good way to build buzz.

      Bob Swain

      W5APO

      Halley's Hooters SE-418

      --
      Walter Underwood

    • Robert Swain
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2013

        thanks. That is a shame. Seems like there would be some in the US.

        Bob