Scout Oriented Nets

  • Robert Swain
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013

      Are there any Scout oriented nets out there? Seems this would be a good way to build buzz.

      Bob Swain

      W5APO

      Halley's Hooters SE-418

    • Walter Underwood
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2013
        They are listed here:

        There used to be a US net listed there, but I listened several times and asked around, and it had died out. I see that it has been removed from the list.

        I've checked into the world-wide Echolink net a couple of times.

        wunder
        K6WRU
        Venture ASM
        Troop 14, Palo Alto, CA

        --
        Walter Underwood

      • Robert Swain
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2013

          thanks. That is a shame. Seems like there would be some in the US.

          Bob