History Of Scouting Trail (HOST) and Ham Radio Stations

  • Bob Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      Greetings Everyone,
       This applies to hams in the DC, MD, VA area and probably part of NCAC. I've just received a note that the HOST Committee is looking for 3 ham stations for the Memorial Day Inaugural of the trail.

        If there is any interest, please send me your contact information and I'll consolidate and forward to NCAC. They in turn can then contact you all with additional information.
        Additionally, if I hear anything then I can forward back to you as well.

      YiS e 73
      Bob
      KB3KOW
      Zekiah District