Re: Fw: [CQ-Naples] Boy Scouts looking for ham help Saturday

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 4:10 PM
      From: Demos Doulou <sdoulou1@...>
      To: <scoutradio@...>; <scoutradio@onelist.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 5:54 PM
      Subject: [scoutradio] Fw: [CQ-Naples] Boy Scouts looking for ham help
      Saturday

      > From: "Demos Doulou" <sdoulou1@...>

      Jon Pearl Replies...

      Hi Gary and group... I would love to help this weekend, but I am going the
      opposite direction on Saturday to the *West Central Florida Council BSA* -
      Sandhill Scout Reservation to meet with the president of the Spring Hill
      Amateur Radio Club and discuss our plans for implementing our ScoutRadio
      Repeater System.

      I understand that you were under short notice yourself, and you may want to
      post on the FLham reflector if you don't get any bites.

      73 Jon Pearl W4ABC