ScoutFest 2013

  • web8ck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      All,
      This weekend (4/19-21) my council will be putting on ScoutFest 2013. We have over 1000 signed up and expect more on Saturday.

      We will have a special event station using the callsign K2BSA/8. We are going to try to run from Friday noon to Sunday noon. We might be off during the late night hours but cannot say for sure. Operation will be on JOTA frequencies for 20 and 40 meters.

      QSL is by SASE and sent to me at:

      c/o Muskingum Vly. Council, 734 Moorehead Ave., Zanesville, OH 43701

      Hope to see your call in the log.

      TNX

      Matthew Murphy, KC8BEW