Collegiate/Young Adult Dayton Ham Radio Dinner

  • Nathaniel A. Frissell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
      Hi, everyone.

      I just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be a collegiate/young adult dinner at the Dayton Hamvention this year.  As many people on this list are or are connected with college and young adult hams, I thought this would a good place to share this information.  So, if you or anyone you know is interested, please come and join us!

      73 es YIS,
      Nathaniel, W2NAF
      Virginia Tech ARA
      K2BSA 2013 National Scout Jamboree Staff Member

      ------------------
      Collegiate/Young Adult Dayton Ham Radio Dinner

      Calling all Collegiate and Young Adult Hams!  Come to the Little York Tavern & Pizza on Friday, May 17, 2013 at 7 PM to have meet and have dinner with other hams like you.  Little York Tavern is located at 4120 Little York Road, Vandalia, OH, 45414.  Do you have questions?  Feel free to contact Nathaniel Frissell, W2NAF, at nafrissell@....  RSVPs are welcomed but not required.  This dinner is being hosted by the ARRL Committee for Youth in the Second Century and the Virginia Tech Amateur Radio Association, K4KDJ.
    • Don Kunst
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
        Is the same as the youthdinner in past years?

        Don Kunst W3LNE

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
          Hi, Don.

          No, this is different because it is for "older" young hams... college
          age and up.

          The youth dinner is on Saturday, and that is going to cater more toward
          elementary-high school.

          73,
          Nathaniel, W2NAF