The University of Michigan Amateur Radio Club Special Event Station

  • wa8iwk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:31 PM

      FYI....

      Allen Olender
      Amateur Radio Station
      WA8IWK-
      Since 1963 -"Celebrating 50 Years in Amateur Radio"
      WAC-WAS-RCC-DXCC-CP25-ARRL
      QCWA #21516 - FISTS #8677 - SKCC #2441 - CWops #1061

    • Dan Romanchik KB6NU
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 6:52 AM
        I will be operating this special event sometime during the day on April 14, and would encourage anyone who would like to bring some Scouts down to do so. This is going to be a fun event.

        73!

        Dan KB6NU
        CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor
        Station Manager, WA2HOM at the Hands-On Museum (www.wa2hom.org)