RE: [ScoutRadio] Intro and Upcoming Shakedown Event...

  • Louis Schmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013

      Dino,

      No worries.  Glad to assist in QSO I live in Orange and will be monitoring the frequencies.  Where is Firestone will you be.  If you are on the Mesa fantastic.. if you are down in the lower valley by the trading post you will not get much low band..

      I have operated at the Mesa, on the hill camp above the trading post and in Greenland camp had decent propagation down the valley to the south and sklp was in to the pacific.

      Lou