Operating from Boulder Creek Scout Reservation, California

  • Walter Underwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      I'll try to get on the air this weekend while I'm at Boulder Creek Scout Reservation, near San Francisco. This is "CA-02" in the Scout Camps on the Air list. I'll be running 5W SSB on a trail-portable radio (Elecraft KX3).

      I'm an instructor, so I might not have much time to play radio, but ...

      During the day Saturday, I'll try 14342.5 and 18140. We have breaks at 10:15am and 3:00pm (Pacific) on Saturday.

      If I get time Friday evening, I'll try to be on 3940 or 7270 (JOTA frequencies).

      wunder
      --
      Walter Underwood
      Venture ASM