Re: Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip and Morse Code strip.

  • ad5td
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 7, 2013
      South Texas Council requires no paper work or show of Licence. My Scout Master (not ham) picked up two for me at the Council Store this week. I was the first in the entire Council.

      AD5TD
      Troop 188 (55 years this year!)
      Woodsboro TX

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Michael Stephan <gunpowder2012@...> wrote:

      > I guess it is on your honor lol! Our scout office didn't even know what
      > they were. I just gave them the number and said order me two.

    • jackperson424
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 26, 2013
        Jim

        I would be interested in a couple venturing green strips.

        Yours in Scouting

        Jack Person
        Venturing round Table Commissioner
        Chain Bridge District