Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip and Morse Code strip.

  • Michael Stephan
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 6, 2013
      I guess it is on your honor lol! Our scout office didn't even know what they were. I just gave them the number and said order me two.

      On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Bill Stewart <w2bsa@...> wrote:

      I haven't either. That's why I asked.

      Bill, W2BSA, National Capital Area Council

      On 3/6/2013 11:47, Walter Underwood wrote:

      I've never found any national paperwork for this. I did find an email from someone in Mecklenburg County Council that said it doesn't require paperwork.

      wunder
      K6WRU
      Pacific Skyline Council

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 7:10 AM, Bill Stewart wrote:

      What kind of paperwork?? Just curious.

      Bill, W2BSA, National Capital Area Council, DC, MD, VA

      On 3/6/2013 05:59, Tim W4YN wrote:

      Our council requires paper work.
      Tim W4YN ASM Mecklenburg Council NC

      --
      Walter Underwood

    • ad5td
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 7, 2013
        South Texas Council requires no paper work or show of Licence. My Scout Master (not ham) picked up two for me at the Council Store this week. I was the first in the entire Council.

        AD5TD
        Troop 188 (55 years this year!)
        Woodsboro TX

        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Michael Stephan <gunpowder2012@...> wrote:

        > I guess it is on your honor lol! Our scout office didn't even know what
        > they were. I just gave them the number and said order me two.

      • jackperson424
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 26, 2013
          Jim

          I would be interested in a couple venturing green strips.

          Yours in Scouting

          Jack Person
          Venturing round Table Commissioner
          Chain Bridge District