Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip and Morse Code strip.

  • Bill Stewart
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 6, 2013
      I haven't either. That's why I asked.

      Bill, W2BSA, National Capital Area Council

      On 3/6/2013 11:47, Walter Underwood wrote:

      I've never found any national paperwork for this. I did find an email from someone in Mecklenburg County Council that said it doesn't require paperwork.

      wunder
      K6WRU
      Pacific Skyline Council

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 7:10 AM, Bill Stewart wrote:

      What kind of paperwork?? Just curious.

      Bill, W2BSA, National Capital Area Council, DC, MD, VA

      On 3/6/2013 05:59, Tim W4YN wrote:

      Our council requires paper work.
      Tim W4YN ASM Mecklenburg Council NC

      --
      Walter Underwood

    • Michael Stephan
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 6, 2013
        I guess it is on your honor lol! Our scout office didn't even know what they were. I just gave them the number and said order me two.

        --
        Walter Underwood

      • ad5td
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 7, 2013
          South Texas Council requires no paper work or show of Licence. My Scout Master (not ham) picked up two for me at the Council Store this week. I was the first in the entire Council.

          AD5TD
          Troop 188 (55 years this year!)
          Woodsboro TX

          --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Michael Stephan <gunpowder2012@...> wrote:

          > I guess it is on your honor lol! Our scout office didn't even know what
          > they were. I just gave them the number and said order me two.

        • jackperson424
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 26, 2013
            Jim

            I would be interested in a couple venturing green strips.

            Yours in Scouting

            Jack Person
            Venturing round Table Commissioner
            Chain Bridge District