ARRL WGD WTX Section Convention Radio Merit Badge session

  • n5dgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 9:41 AM
      We are having a Radio Merit Badge session honoring our WTX Section Convention in conjunction with the Midland Hamfest in West Texas. We have received interest from units within three of our five BSA Councils thus far. Feel free to pass the word. Our session begins Friday evening with a 'arrive as you get here' (recommend supper prior to arrival; we will be open at 5:PM) Lock-In at a local church with radio traffic most of the evening intermixed with board games. If you have a favorite board game or sleeping cot, feel free to bring them with you. We will have reveille about 7:AM, breakfast, clean-up, then commute over to the Hamfest for 8:AM opening. After about an hour and a half of Hamfest, we will gather to commute back to the church to continue work on the Radio Merit Badge starting at 10:AM. We will take a break for lunch at the church, similar to the breakfast, clean-up some, and finish out the RMB by 3:PM. We will finish final clean-up together prior to dismissal. For more details, please email Scott Johnson at kd5mhm@...
      Leland Fellows
      ARRL, WGD, WTX Section ASM - Radio Scouting