Re: [scoutradio] Radiogram to Jamboree participants?

  • James Woodson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2001
      I would like to know also. I would like to send a message to my son at Jambo.
      Jim Woodson / KE4INM
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2001
        If you go the K2BSA Ham Radio at the 2001 BSA National Jamboree web site:
        http://www.lightlink.com/bbm/k2bsa.html
        There is a paragraph "Formal NTS traffic "  and how to send it.

        Don N9IHW
        "Retired" SM - Troop 309
        Lake Zurich, IL

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2001
          It is quite appropriate. The kids will get a kick out of it.

          Bill Stewart, W2BSA