Re: [ScoutRadio] Fwd: [venturing_crew_80] Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip

  • Brian Murrey
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      Don't forget about the Morse interpreter strip...got mine last week...it's a beauty!

      73 de KB9BVN

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Walter Underwood <wunder@...> wrote:

      Wow, it was still in stock yesterday.

      I've asked our local Scout shop to stock it.

      wunder
      K6WRU
      Walter Underwood
      Venture ASM
      Troop 14, Palo Alto

      On Feb 26, 2013, at 9:17 AM, Stephen M. Shearer wrote:

      http://www.scoutstuff.org/emb-amateur-radio-operator.html

      Availability: This product is currently BACKORDERED, will be available on 03/16/2013

      I have been looking for the strip…  This is the first I have seen it show up on “scout stuff” and I guess they didn’t expect the demand?

      73, Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013

        I was looking for 20 – my 3 uniforms, my boys, and three friends…  I suspect others were doing the same.