RE: [ScoutRadio] Fwd: [venturing_crew_80] Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip

  • Stephen M. Shearer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013

      http://www.scoutstuff.org/emb-amateur-radio-operator.html

      Availability: This product is currently BACKORDERED, will be available on 03/16/2013

      I have been looking for the strip…  This is the first I have seen it show up on “scout stuff” and I guess they didn’t expect the demand?

      73, Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
        Wow, it was still in stock yesterday.

        I've asked our local Scout shop to stock it.

        wunder
        K6WRU
        Walter Underwood
        Venture ASM
        Troop 14, Palo Alto

        On Feb 26, 2013, at 9:17 AM, Stephen M. Shearer wrote:

        http://www.scoutstuff.org/emb-amateur-radio-operator.html

        Availability: This product is currently BACKORDERED, will be available on 03/16/2013

        I have been looking for the strip…  This is the first I have seen it show up on “scout stuff” and I guess they didn’t expect the demand?

        73, Steve

          Here is the official link from BSA which describes the Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip.

           http://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2013/01/24/amateur-radio-operators-wear-your-smarts-on-your-sleeve/

          Best 73,

          Bill, W2BSA

          73 de KB9BVN
          Brian Murrey
        • Stephen M. Shearer
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013

            I was looking for 20 – my 3 uniforms, my boys, and three friends…  I suspect others were doing the same.