Frequencies & repeaters that will be used for On Target.

  • n7tek@amsat.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2001
      Scroll down - the frequency information for On Target is about half
      way into the forwarded message below.

      On the bottom is a list of contacts for On Target. So far the list
      contains only members from western states but we would like to try
      and make this a national event next year. If you'd like to help
      start On Target in your area let me know. I'm off to the mountains
      so I won't be able to respond back to you until Saturday evening.

      Thank you & 73!
      John Blackham, N7TEK
      http://www.ontargetbsa.org/HAM_main.htm
      John Blackham, N7TEK
      HOME ADDRESS:
      384 N. 75 E., North Salt Lake, UT 84054-2320
      PHONE: (H)801-295-3036 (W)801-588-1216
      EMAIL: n7tek@...