Icom America Scout Loan Stations

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      We had a number of loan stations in action during 2012 with five active during Jamboree on the Air. You may want to check out this program for your radio merit badge workshop, summer camp activities, or Jamboree on the Air.

      We've posted a new video to give you some perspective the station
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk9kY4i8f4Q

      You can find the application and more information here
      http://www.scouting.org/jota/station-loan.aspx

      73, Jim, K5ND