KK4BSA will be on the Air from Winterfest in Gatlinburg this Saturday

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      KK4BSA will be on the Air from Winterfest in Gatlinburg, TN this
      Saturday February 9th. We expect 3,000 Venturers and Explorers. Most
      will be from the South East, but we usually have representatives from
      around the country. We will have a single radio and will operate on
      whatever frequency seems best at the time.

      73,
      Steve Back
      WB2OGY