RE: On Target help needed in New Mexico.

  • n7tek@amsat.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2001
      Brian, N5ZGT:

      I'm hoping that Steven Martinez KD5LOP on the Jemez mountains north of
      Albuquerque, New Mexico will be able to see the teams in Colorado or Arizona
      OR that there is someone on one of these lists that either lives in New
      Mexico or knows someone in New Mexico who is willing to help. For some
      reason many of the Colorado teams have not signed up yet but I'm hoping
      there will be one in southern Colorado in range of KD5LOP. I'll let you
      know if I hear anything. Keep watching the registry to see if more teams
      signup there in New Mexico or southern Colorado (the list is growing rapidly
      now that we're only a few days away):

      I heard on Sunday evening that some Scouters in Texas are trying to get
      enough Scout units in their state involved to do On Target. Perhaps KD5LOP
      can get some of the other Cub Scouters to help out and just do some
      signaling local to the Jemez mountains?

      Thanks for your help their in New Mexico! I'm sorry I'm not more help but
      perhaps there is someone on the email list that is willing to help out this
      Saturday (7/21/2001) with On Target!

      Let me know how things go there in New Mexico and at the National Jamboree!
      73 de N7TEK - John Blackham, North Salt Lake, UT
      John L. Blackham, "bsa_on_target@yahoogroups.com" list owner
      PHONE: 801-588-1216 FAX: 801-588-4531
      E-MAIL: n7tek@...
      Amateur Radio/UT Army MARS callsign: N7TEK/AAR8DR
      Post message: bsa_on_target@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: bsa_on_target-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      ON Target webpage: http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

      Forgot your password? You can have your password emailed to you
      by going to the following page and entering your registered