Fwd: [venturing_crew_80] Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip

  • Bill Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013

      Here is the official link from BSA which describes the Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip.

       http://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2013/01/24/amateur-radio-operators-wear-your-smarts-on-your-sleeve/

      Best 73,

      Bill, W2BSA

    • Stephen M. Shearer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013

        http://www.scoutstuff.org/emb-amateur-radio-operator.html

        Availability: This product is currently BACKORDERED, will be available on 03/16/2013

        I have been looking for the strip…  This is the first I have seen it show up on “scout stuff” and I guess they didn’t expect the demand?

        73, Steve

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
          Wow, it was still in stock yesterday.

          I've asked our local Scout shop to stock it.

          wunder
          K6WRU
          Walter Underwood
          Venture ASM
          Troop 14, Palo Alto

          On Feb 26, 2013, at 9:17 AM, Stephen M. Shearer wrote:

          http://www.scoutstuff.org/emb-amateur-radio-operator.html

          Availability: This product is currently BACKORDERED, will be available on 03/16/2013

          I have been looking for the strip…  This is the first I have seen it show up on “scout stuff” and I guess they didn’t expect the demand?

          73, Steve

            Here is the official link from BSA which describes the Amateur Radio Operator Rating Strip.

             http://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2013/01/24/amateur-radio-operators-wear-your-smarts-on-your-sleeve/

            Best 73,

            Bill, W2BSA

            73 de KB9BVN
            Brian Murrey
          • Stephen M. Shearer
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013

              I was looking for 20 – my 3 uniforms, my boys, and three friends…  I suspect others were doing the same.