Audio (hand) book

  • web8ck
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 20, 2013
      All,
      I know this is a little off topic but I am in need of an audiobook version of the BSA handbook. Does anyone know where I can find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

      Thanks
      Matthew, KC8BEW
    • Dave Greig
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 21, 2013
        Try this link out it has the BSA Stocking number for the audio book.
        http://www.wwswd.org/scouting-resources.htm

        Thank You!
        Dave Greig N3BUO