Re: [ScoutRadio] Promoting local Hamfests to Scouts

  • Scott McKee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
      Thanks for all the excellent thoughts on hamfest and Scouts.  I shared your ideas with the rest our planning committee and look forward to a great event. Perhaps we can coordinate a few QSO's with some of the members here on ScoutRadio. Our event is the Greater Houston Hamfest on 23 March 2013 - http://houstonhamfest.org/ .

      73,
      Scott, nt5sm