Seasons Greetings!

  • Frank Heritage
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
      A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year
      to all my Scouting friends around the world!

      All the best, 73
      Frank
      M0AEU
    • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
        Thanks for the well wishes, Frank.

        A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours and to everyone
        on our two great Radio Scouting email lists.

        And don't forget to track Santa. He's already making his deliveries!

        http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html

        YIS,

        Jon Pearl - W4ABC
        www.w4abc.com