Technician Licensing Class in Atlanta, GA Area

  • Elden, N1MN
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      I will be holding a Technician Licensing Class on Saturday, January 19, 26 and February 2, 2013 from 8am until 4pm. You must attend all three classes. There will be an exam on Saturday February 2 after lunch.

      Classes are free but there is a $15 fee for the exam.

      Classes will be held at American Legion Post 294, 3282 Floremce Road, Powder Springs, GA 30127.

      For more information or to sign up, please contact me.

      Thanks.

      ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
      N1MN@...
      770-713-4403