(Michigan) Merit Badge College

  • kb8dsr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      The Water and Woods council (North Eastern Michigan) will be hosting its annual Merit Badge College on the campus of Delta College on December 8th. I will be doing the Radio Merit Badge along with Scott Stap. We will be primarily using 2m but if we get lucky enough with some lowband equipment, we may try to make some contacts on the scouting frequencies. More information about our event can be found at www.LHACBSA.org

      Susan Hansen, KB8DSR