Camp Hinds - Maine

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2001
      Wednesday nights from 7-8pm from
      Camp Hinds in Raymond Maine, we plan
      an HF and VHF station... to introduce
      ham radio to the resident campers there.

      Several scouts have gotten their Technician
      licenses in and around the state, so we hope
      to get them to meet us on the popular 146.88
      repeater each week.

      We will also have HF going 20m probably...
      If anyone out there is interested in trying a
      schedule on HF please let me know...
      email best.

      Starting up Wed July 18....

      73 de N1RY - Ray