Troop 924 at Rancho Los Mochos

  • Tom Epperly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2012
      Troop 924 will be at the BSA's Rancho Los Mochos camp in Livermore, CA this weekend and on the air. We'll be on 147.060MHz which has IRLP (Node 3057). We'll probably try to connect with people via the Scout Radio Reflector node 9091. We'll also be on HF 10m, 15m, 20m, and 40m using the scouting frequencies. Our location is CM97fn. We will be operating under NS6T.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Tom NS6T