UK JOTA stations - full listing

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
      Hi everybody

      To see a full list of stations from the UK planning to operate in JOTA this year follow the link below:

      http://www.radio-scouting.org.uk/pdf/JOTA%20list%202012.pdf

      Good propagation everybody, and happy Scouting!
      73

      G4CXT - web manager at www.radio-scouting.org.uk
      Operator ar GB0DDS

    • Scott J (Kd5mhm)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
        Malcolm,
        Howdy from Texas!  Thanks for the posting of the UK list.  Out here in West Texas, we will be operating from the Buffalo Trail Scout Ranch (Google earth shows a fairly good view!) for the JOTA weekend.  We will have at least 120+ Scouts all day at our last head count.

        Last year we were able to hit a couple of UK stations, and our little “micro-Texans” (Cub Scouts) were very excited.  We’re hoping to reach y’all again this year and the list will certainly help us with that.

        Wishing everyone a great JOTA 2012.

        73
        Scott
        kd5mhm