new group

  • theginge99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      hey,
      I am the moderator of a brand new group dedecated to Scouts who
      either want to learn about computers, or expand their knowladge, it
      is also a great place for Scouts looking at how to build their own
      Scouting web pages, and for web designers to share ideas and help
      each other, this site is open to all people Scouts or otherwise, join
      up today.

      Yours

      Scouts and computers moderator

      ps heres the link