W5LRD on DSTAR ECHOLINK IRLP SSB CW PSK31 PACTOR SATELLITE FOR JOTA 2012

  • John A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
      The Aztec District-South Texas Council BSA will be operating W5LRD at Camp Huisache in Laredo, Texas USA for this year's JOTA.

      Please email us your node/reflector information and times so we can communicate prior to Saturday and agree on a net schedule. We will be doing HF phone/CW/PSK31/Satellite/PACTOR bands depending upon conditions.

      Cub Scouts and Weblos (ages 6-10) will be looking for groups to contact on DStar, Echolink, IRLP, and HF between 0930CDT/1530UTC and 1530CDT/2130UTC on Saturday October 15, 2011.

      Boy Scouts (11-18) will be on the air beginning 1900CDT Saturday /0100 UTC Sunday.

      Be Prepared and 73!

      John KE5CVT
      SCOUTING COORDINATOR
      LAREDO HAMS ARC
      ORDER OF THE ARROW
    • Brian Murrey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
        I hope you meant Saturday October 20th, 2012....

        I copied this message to a few of the local D-Star guys...maybe they
        can get in touch with you.

        73 de KB9BVN

        On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM, John A. <scouts@...> wrote:
        > The Aztec District-South Texas Council BSA will be operating W5LRD at Camp Huisache in Laredo, Texas USA for this year's JOTA.
        >
        > Please email us your node/reflector information and times so we can communicate prior to Saturday and agree on a net schedule. We will be doing HF phone/CW/PSK31/Satellite/PACTOR bands depending upon conditions.
        >
        > Cub Scouts and Weblos (ages 6-10) will be looking for groups to contact on DStar, Echolink, IRLP, and HF between 0930CDT/1530UTC and 1530CDT/2130UTC on Saturday October 15, 2011.
        >
        > Boy Scouts (11-18) will be on the air beginning 1900CDT Saturday /0100 UTC Sunday.
        >
        > Be Prepared and 73!
        >
        > John KE5CVT
        > SCOUTING COORDINATOR
        > LAREDO HAMS ARC
        > ORDER OF THE ARROW

        > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

        73 de KB9BVN
        Brian Murrey
      • Scouts
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
          Due to volume of scouts,  we would like to set up a net sked in advance thanks for your help

          73 de KE5CVT

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Oct 16, 2012, at 13:35, Brian Murrey <kb9bvn@...> wrote:

          I hope you meant Saturday October 20th, 2012....

          I copied this message to a few of the local D-Star guys...maybe they
          can get in touch with you.

          73 de KB9BVN

          On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM, John A. <scouts@...> wrote:
          > The Aztec District-South Texas Council BSA will be operating W5LRD at Camp Huisache in Laredo, Texas USA for this year's JOTA.
          >
          > Please email us your node/reflector information and times so we can communicate prior to Saturday and agree on a net schedule. We will be doing HF phone/CW/PSK31/Satellite/PACTOR bands depending upon conditions.
          >
          > Cub Scouts and Weblos (ages 6-10) will be looking for groups to contact on DStar, Echolink, IRLP, and HF between 0930CDT/1530UTC and 1530CDT/2130UTC on Saturday October 15, 2011.
          >
          > Boy Scouts (11-18) will be on the air beginning 1900CDT Saturday /0100 UTC Sunday.
          >
          > Be Prepared and 73!
          >
          > John KE5CVT
          > SCOUTING COORDINATOR
          > LAREDO HAMS ARC