JOTA & New Radio Merit Badge Presentation Materials

  • wb2boo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Hi everyone!

      Hope you're getting excited about JOTA this weekend! Here's the official BSA website where you can get the latest information on JOTA here in the US:

      http://www.scouting.org/jota.aspx

      Also, the BSA National Radio Scouting Committee (of which I'm a member) recently updated the Radio Merit Badge PowerPoint slides and has posted them here for your use:

      http://www.scouting.org/jota/radio_merit_badge.aspx

      Thus, to avoid confusion and duplication, I've deleted the old version of the slides from the file area here on ScoutRadio and from my own website:

      http://k2gw.tripod.com/radiomeritbadgeday/

      The three part individual module workbooks are still available in both places.

      Have fun this weekend and keep teaching Radio Merit Badge!

      73

      Gary Wilson, K2GW