Re: JOTA assistance requested in Canton, TX

  • n5dgh
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
      Thanks Dale,
      Canton is in Van Zandt County within the NTX Section of WGD ARRL. Here in West Gulf Division, we have a Division Asst Dir - Radio Scouting and four Section Asst. Mgr - Radio Scouting. I serve as the WTX ASM - Radio Scouting. I am forwarding this request to our NTX ASM -Radio Scouting and WGD ADD - Radio Scouting for review, along with copying the sender with all e-mail addresses in the clear so they may take care of their business.
      Note for Dale: I will be competing on the Croton Creek chuck wagon at the Lincoln Cowboy Symposium and Cook-Off in Ruidoso, NM this weekend.
      Leland Fellows, N5DGH
      WTX ASM - Radio Scouting