Denver Area Council (Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch) now On The Air!

  • Jim Rooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012
      I am pleased to announce the opening of the Denver Area Council Radio Club station KB0BSA at Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch  in Elbert, CO. We opened the station during this past weekend's "The 100" Council Camporee (our 100th anniversary celebration as a Boy Scout Council). We are running VHF, UHF and HF (SSB) in our shack. Please look for us online during the upcoming 2012 JOTA.

      73s...

      Jim Rooney
      (November)4JJR(at)comcast(dot)net