Radio Merit Badge at National Scouting Museum, September 8th.

  • n5hyp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      We will be doing a Radio Merit Badge class at the National Scouting Museum in Irving, Texas again this Saturday, September 8th.

      We are looking for Scout to Scout Radio contacts so please call K2BSA/5 on the HF Scout frequencies, 146.72 Irving Amateur Radio Club repeater, WA5CKF, Echolink node 63402 or the 442.400 UHF repeater in Cedar Hill, Texas. We will have a set of radios set up in the Museum proper throughout the day from about 10A until 4P CDT doing general demonstrations and contacts but the specific contacts for badge credit will be at 1-2P and 3 to 4P. Also look for us on the 2050Z AOS Saudisat 1C/SO-50 satellite pass.

      If you have questions, or would like to set up a contact at a specific time this Saturday, please give me a call in advance at 214-403-1464 or email at n5hyp@..., n5hyp@... or directly respond to this post.

      73 de Tom Schuessler, N5HYP