Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Radio Merit Badge in Bergen County New Jersey

  • Allan R. Batteiger
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 2012
      Here is a complete set of PPT / Workbooks and videos we use at Hamcom
      http://www.rtsi.com/~HRInstructor/Radio%20MB/

      Allan R. Batteiger

      On 8/27/2012 3:47 PM, mcarter wrote:
      go to your search browser type in radio merit badge it should let you get to merit badge resource page if you do not like the work sheets try the arrl home page the created the merit badge book
      hope this sends you in the drection you want
      good luck

      Myron Carter, KØJR
      myroncarterjr@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2012
        Hello Group,

        We at the Irving Amateur 0Radio Club in Irving Texas have been doing RMBs at the National Scouting Museum for several years now. We have accumulated a collection of handouts which we have posted online as a large PDF. They are all publicly available items but we put them together in one place and are pointing the Scouts here as a point of followup. You are welcome to download and distribute them as you wish. Go to http://irvingarc.org/radioscouting.html and go to "Radio Merit Badge packet. The other links are good there as well. http://k2gw.tripod.com/onlineradiomeritbadge/ of course is a good basic alternative to the official book and if you go to a companion page, http://k2gw.tripod.com/radiomeritbadgeday/ they have good resources for instructors as well.

        I hope this helps. Hope to meet you on the air for a future Scouting event. Our next RMB is September 8th and then of course JOTA.

        73

        Tom Schuesler, N5HYP