RE: [ScoutRadio] Recurring sides

  • Stephen M. Shearer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2012

      GM,

      HF would be better for me. {although bands and propagation become an issue…}

      As far as I know there are no D-star repeaters in my area nor do I have a D-star radio.  Is there a way to get on D-star via echolink?

      At one time the USA had a SCOUT HF net {it was Sunday night?} See: for current: http://scout.org/en/information_events/events/jota/scout_radio_nets  -- I thought Saturday would be better {in the winter} for weekend camping.  During summer camp {in this area} Sunday would be better.

      73, Steve WB3LGC  {JOTA from Camp Rodney as KB3NCC also see http://www.scota.us/ }