Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Forestburg Scout Reservation (W2FSR) on the Air

  • Nathaniel Frissell
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 28, 2012
      Hi, Steve.  Yes, weather was fun Thursday night.  We did much better on Friday.  I'm glad to know you tried, though!

      And congrats to your new and upgraded hams and the licensing/instruction team!

      73,
      Nathaniel

      On Jul 28, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Stephen M. Shearer wrote:

      Well we tried.

      Thunder storms put everyone into the dining hall for most of the evening…

      As part of our VE testing we did get five NEW youth licensed and one {from last year} upgraded to General.

      73, Steve

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 31, 2012
        N2NHN on the air from Winnebago Scout Reservation in Rockaway, NJ

        14303, 7190, 147300

        jack N2NHN