Re: [ScoutRadio] Padre Island Field Day Challenge

  • Scott J (Kd5mhm)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      James,
      Scott here, kd5mhm.  Also a Scout Leader out here in West Texas who has taken Scouts down and camped on the beach and also had them overnight on the Lexington.

      I read this and decided two quick things:
      You are really warped!
      I like it!  (so I guess I’m as warped as you are!)

      I would be very interested in pursuing this with you, and perhaps putting a West Texas team together for the challenge.  I think this is a brilliant idea that should be aggressively looked into for next FD.

      I was reviewing some pictures from the Colorado wildfire and I think that this challenge could help everyone be more prepared in general.

      Let me know how you’d like to proceed and how I can help.

      Scott

      Scott D. Johnson, CDP, CSP, CCP
      432-638-5993 cell