Re: Camp Activations - REVISED

  • Matt Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      All,
      I forgot to add Dates.  Sorry for that

      SCOTA Number:
      Camp Name:
      Station callsign:
      Calling Frequencies:
      Dates:
      Calling times:
      Contact/QSL (name/callsign):
      Comment(s):

      Thanks
      Matthew, KC8BEW

      On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Matt Murphy <matt.kc8bew@...> wrote:
      All,
      Now that summer camping season is in full swing.  I have been getting a lot of camp activations to add to the SCOTA.US activation calendar.  I am sending out a format that we have used in the past and it will help me in getting your information correct for everyone to see and use.

      SCOTA Number:
      Camp Name:
      Station callsign:
      Calling Frequencies: