Camp Activations

  • Matt Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2012
      All,
      Now that summer camping season is in full swing.  I have been getting a lot of camp activations to add to the SCOTA.US activation calendar.  I am sending out a format that we have used in the past and it will help me in getting your information correct for everyone to see and use.

      SCOTA Number:
      Camp Name:
      Station callsign:
      Calling Frequencies:
      Calling times:
      Contact/QSL (name/callsign):
      Comment(s):

      SCOTA number can be found at scota.us.  Thanks for your help.

      Matthew Murphy|  District Commissioner

      BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
      Zane Trace District, MVC

      12555 2nd Ave.  |  P.O. Box 307
      Trinway, OH 43842-0307
      P 740.521.9221
        |  C 740.704.8836
      matt.kc8bew@...

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2012
        SCOTA Number: GA-12
        Camp Name: Rainey Mountain
        Station callsign: KK4BSA
        Calling Frequencies: Various
        Calling times: Various
        Contact/QSL (name/callsign): Steve/WB2OGY
        Comment(s): Radio Merit badge is being offered for the entire camp season ending in early August

        73,
        Steve
        WB2OGY

        matt.kc8bew@...