FW: Amateur Radio-based programs for NNJC Scouts:Meeting/Forum: -Wed.6/20/12

  • J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012

      Hi Folks!

      There is going to be a gathering of Amateur Radio-interested/Scouting-interested folks this Wednesday at 7:30 PM  in Bergenfield .

      We are advancing the visibility of Amateur Radio in Scouting within the Northern New Jersey Council which consists of Bergen , Passaic , Essex and Hudson Counties , but we want to develop a strong cadre of Scouts, Scouters and other interested parties to expand the reach to more youth and adults by leveraging each other’s ideas and resources.

      The first part of the meeting will be informational and the second will be a brainstorming session.  We have already assembled quite of bit of material for this meeting, but would like to expand on both the ideas and the roster to create as comprehensive a program as possible for individual Scout units and for the Council activities program as well.

      Please forward this message around to any and all interested folks!

      Yours in Scouting!

      Thanks & 73,

      Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

      201.314.6964