RE: [ScoutRadio] SCout FD sites .

  • Stephen M. Shearer
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 16, 2012

      Don’t forget Scout Camps on the Air…  Rodney is MD#05

      http://www.scota.us/

      Be sure to check in with Andrew KB3LUF – Radio Merit Badge at the Nature Lodge aka N.E.S.T. {Nature Environmental Science Technology}

      73, Steve WB3LGC

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 18, 2012
        I tend to listen to 145.330, however the best way to contact is via email.

        -Tom-