Correction

  • Elden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
      OOOPS-- Fat Fingers.

      The Scout was 10 when he got his Tech License

      ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
    • Paul Finch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
        Elden,

        My Son also got his license at age 10 and then went on to get his Eagle at
        17. He started at Tiger Cub and went all the way to Eagle, not many go all
        the way like that. Yes, I am proud!

        Paul

        If You Haven't Grown Up by Age 50, You Don't Have To!