Re: [ScoutRadio] Radio Scouting "Meet & Greet" at HamCom, Sat. June 9th, 1 p.m.

  • Oscar Staudt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      Thanks Frank.  I didn't get my ducks lined up well enough to make HamCom, but let me know how the meeting goes.  Also, would like to hear about any any initiatives and activities in our Division.

      I'm in Guthrie, OK, about 25 miles north of Oklahoma City.  We have two troops here, and both have several scouts and several leaders licensed.

      Oscar Staudt, WB5GCX
      COR, Troop 587

      On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Frank <frank.krizan@...> wrote:

      Howdy,

      If you're planning to attend HamCom 2012 in Plano, TX, drop by the Hillhaven Room in the Plano Centre between 1 and 1:45 p.m., Saturday, June 9th. This room has been set aside as a "Meet & Greet" for Radio Scouts and Scouters.

      The West Gulf Division and its Sections (NTX, OK, STX, WTX) have made appointments for Radio Scouting. HamCom is the official kick-off for this new program. If you're currently involved in Radio Scouting in your Section or Council, or just have an interest, drop by to say 'Hello'.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN
      Assistant Division Director for Radio Scouting, West Gulf Division